Thursday, September 01, 2005

Oh no!!!!

What my TCM doc said to me....

"You are too heaty. Too much fire qi and and too little sleep"
(thought: What! I teach in the afternoon! I have enough sleep. 6 hours not enough meh?)

"You need to drink more water and eat more fruits."
(thought: Hey! I drink like 3 bottles of my Nalgene 1lt bottle everyday plus fruit juice and soup. And I eat at least 3 servings of fruits everyday. I know cos' I'm a TAF club teacher!!!)

"Okie I'm going to give you your prescription"
(thought: oh no..... no more mud water.... looks pleadingly at ma ma...ma ma shaking head with laser eyes)

"It contains ____________ (seriously dunnoe what he was talking about. And mum with zero chinese education nodded all knowingly.)"

OH NO!!!!! MUD WATER EVERY DAY!!!! DAMN IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home