Friday, August 26, 2005

Sweat

Just went for a short cycling trip to Serangoon Central. It was fun but bloody hot. Surprisingly, the trip rid me of my fever and I no longer have this stupid nagging headache. YAY! Exercise works!

Motivated by the success of the cycling trip, I went for a short jog/walk around my neighbourhood. Went past NYJC and saw the touch gers training. Memories of how I used to play touch under the stupid sun came afloating. Must have gotten half my freckles in JC. Kind miss playing team sports. Its really fun and lazy buggers like me ain't cut out for loner sports like running n swimming. I give up very easily contrary to popular belief that I am a strong gal. Bless the person who invented the treadmill that can compell me to run non-stop for at least 30 minutes.

Ran past the chinese med hall and decided to take a breather. The bitter tea wasn't bitter at all. It's nauseating. It's mud masquerading as liang teh. Yucks. But my throat seemed to get better after that. Well ... worth the torture I suppose.

Now back here...waiting for time to pass.... shouldn't have taken the MC.

It's spelling day!!!

I miss my kids. I miss scolding them, staring at them, sayanging their heads, making jokes that only they will appreciate and giving them sweets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home