Thursday, August 18, 2005

It was a whirlwind first 3 days of this week. Was so tired on Wednesday night that I didn't even have the energy to talk to Ven on the phone. Had to go all the way to Buona Vista on Monday to attend some course. Met some of my NIE friends that day but little precious time to catch up. :( Then return back to teach.)

Those kids ah.... exams already next week and they don't give a damn. Spelling never learn, worksheet anyhow do, listen also dun wanna listen, let them play games only know how to play play. Hai~~~ (Sorry ah dunnoe why i lapse into Singlish when I comprian.) Somemore complain my PE lesson boring. Oei teacher tired can? Cannot self entertain ah? Piang.

Then Tuesday got P1 registration duty. Sian 1/2. Typical civil servant allocation of human resources.... EVERYONE must do something when there is simply nothing to do. Sit in the hall mark worksheets lor what to do. Remind me to tell you about the irritating parents when you see me the next time.

Wednesday. Wednesday. Wednesday. Hai~ Reminded my children to come for Maths remedial lesson in the morning so that they can revise something before the exams. They think I damn eng isit? Singaporeans' penchant for lateness starts from young lor. Consent form said 10am. Come at 1045. No energy to scold. No energy to do anything. The rest came on time. The latecomer do work during recess lor. I panic for them leh...3 times 3 also take 1/2 a day. Siao liao. The maths teacher (not me) going to get it from the HOD 2 weeks later when the results come out. This school is obsessed about results.

This week is ranking week... where all the teachers in the school are ranked according to their performance. It is this week when you see many idiotic projects being initiated and arrowed at people so that they can improve their own ranking. It is also the week when you see some morning teachers going home at the same time as the afternoon teachers. Apparently time in time out is also factored in in the ranking. And it is also this week when you find out who are the siao on people, the siao on people who act busy but never do anything and the sibeh zhai ones who dun give a flying fuck about ranking. It is also the week when the usually dormant office politics rear its horns, manifesting in bitching, back-stabbing and gossip. Piang. I aim to be those who dun give a flying fuck to ranking. So Ven... you better start making loads of money for me to be a tai-tai teacher who can buy nice Children's day pressies for the kids.

Today is Thursday. Thursday is just one of those days in the year that passes so fast cos you relax too much. Today's PSLE oral day..no need to teach. Need to go school early early but also go home early early lah. Heh. Sian 1/2 day. Wanted to swim but rain....me and my mum have something in common. When she washes clothes, it rains. When i wanna go swimming, it rains. Damn.

The weekend looks exciting! Woohoo.... Night Safari on Friday (dun rain can?) Gym on Saturday morning and visit fellow teacher who just gave birth to a damn cute baby boy. Clubbing with Croxxy at night. Sunday meet my fellow k-sters for a mega singing session! (Most excited about this..in fact, Jia and me are so excited that we scrolled through our songlist to come up with a play list for Sunday)

And hor I think my period coming. My stoopid period always come during my bday. Fuck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlo roomy..
surprise to hear from me??
me reading ur blogs while eating my dinner.. yup still in office.. gg to start working soon...

enjoy ur bday k?
meet up w u the next after next??
let me know wat's left on ur wishlist n will get it for u.
muak!

jas

7:41 PM  
Blogger idler said...

hee hee jas' the best!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shameless leh, praise urself indirectly that u r sibei zhai

8:56 PM  
Blogger idler said...

wah bei ni fa sian dao

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home