Friday, August 12, 2005

Top 5

Heh inspired by Croxxy.....

I wanna... ...
  1. Sing KTV hee hee hee... ... ... Any takers?
  2. Swim (Tomolo! Yay! hee hee hee there's always tomolo!)
  3. Read "Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince". However due to my previous addiction to the serie, aka forgoing EVERYTHING else going ard me for the sake of reading the book, I think the reading should be best left to the September holidays.
  4. Watch the fireworks on the 14th of August @ Marina Bay.
  5. Play badminton..any takers? (Note to those I jioed for Sunday...NO COURT *boohoo*)

I've only 5 things on my list. hee hee hee. Easier to manage n get a passing grade mah. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger natsfer said...

I'm onz for your wish list 1 and 5. Hahaha... Sing KTV is ok. Been singing last few weeks with my cousins. Quite fun. But not too many people around. Otherwise Zao Xia will crack the glasses.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home