Friday, August 12, 2005

Shameless me ....

Okie okie okie... ... Here's my (updated) birthday wishlist :P to help you save time, headaches and effort.


  1. Harry Potter and the 1/2 blood prince. (Chouped by Analboijoe liao! YAY!)
  2. Chronicles of Narnia parts 1, 4, 5, 6 & 7
  3. Corrinne May's 2 albums.
  4. Love psychedelic's greatest hits album...
  5. Any ethnic beaded, wood accessories. For the uninitiated.... I dun have earholes. :O
  6. Popular vouchers are also welcomed..more red ink pens and assessment books for my kids. *rub hands in glee*
  7. A Fox-Pro whistle (choupe by Di liao...thanks Di! Change of colour choice .... I want orange! And no..dun bother to fold that ONE crane for me)
  8. Any Nike t-shirt will do
  9. Any Nike shorts will suffice.
  10. Any Nike running jersey will delight.

Okie only have 10 on my list...not that greedy hor? :P

1 Comments:

Blogger natsfer said...

I lend you my Corrine May's 2nd album lah, want or not? Haha... Go "STEAM" it and listen. Not bad.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home