Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Teachers' Day

Now I know why my aunt said that the 2nd career of a teacher is a karung guni woman.

Today's Teachers' day celebration. Got loads of flowers, chocolates and presents. Fed the kids all the chocolates and regretted because they were all high on sugar after recess. Flowers dying.... :(

And the presents.... told the kids if they wanna get me gifts just get me a red pen or a handmade card. And as usual they didn't listen to me. I've gotten like 10 cups and 10 photoframes and ten please stick your pens into me paperweights. Argh.

My favourite gifts are the handmade cards completed with atrocious writing. I do not know what they are writing half the time. Hee but I love them.Oh and I found out 3 new ways to spell my name...
  1. Miss Louie
  2. Miss Loi
  3. Miss Lo

Oh well.

And there was this kid who wrote.... Dear Miss Loo.

I love my kids..so naughty and cute. Hee Hee Hee.

Happy Teachers' Day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home