Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ta Da!

Had no mood to mark any more of their composition writing... ARGH!!!!!!!!!! How many times must I remind them not to use the past tense form of the verb after the word 'to'? For the rest of their lives I think.

So feeling restless and equally bo liao, I decided to re-vamp my blog...so TA DA! However one might notice a tiny slip up. My counter disappeared. Yes you read that right..my counter disappeared. "My precious...." WTF, can almost imagine Loserboi gloating over my loss.

Oh WTF.

There's a new blogger on the block by the name of xiaoyao. Support support!

3 Comments:

Blogger natsfer said...

Wah... thanks for the publicity. But errh... my site still damn bare lah.... trying to figure out all the configurations etc. How you all make until so fanciful one? Aiyo... tidak boleh leh...

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

szy - wah raus! ur blog dun allow pple without blogger a/c (ie: ME) to post messages?! WTF!

anyway, read ur shashlik message and here's what i wanna say:

yeah i love shashlik.. but damn ex! andy pay ah? =p

its a fmilay run place i heard with all of them being damn lao kok kok liao.. so dont expect any fast service!

i love the Borsch soup, shashlik beef and baked alaska! all these are the must haves when i go there.. power right szy! =p im drooling now liao man... its the only place in spore with baked alaska apparently.

im gonna go there next when i can afford to splurge on a meal again.. yummy!!!

amy - thanks for the space on ur blog.. haha!

-JR

10:40 PM  
Blogger natsfer said...

hahahahah.... like that also can. Ok lah... i go and post up the chatter box thingy lah. Just FOR YOU to chat ok? Enjoy your THAI TRIP (again) man.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home