Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Piang

Something is wrong with my blog... the sidebar decided to stay permanently at the bottom of the page ever since I published my last entry. Piang. Oh well if you want the links to the other blogs (and if LoserBoi wanna check my counter status), please scroll all the way down.

WTF.

Surprised myself by jogging in the gym after boxing last night. I managed to coax the uncle to let me jog on the treadmill for 20 min without paying for the entrance fee of $2.50. Not that I cheapo but just too lazy to walk up the stairs to buy the bloody ticket. Realised that the people in the gym get weirder as the night gets later.

It was 2030 when I started jogging. The men were of odd shapes and sizes. There was this guy with huge shoulders and chest...but with a puny waist. Piang. Nearly died of laugh and disgust when I saw him. There was also this bunch of guys who just love groping one another's muscle parts. This guy in a red t-shirt placed his hand strategically on another guy's chest and exclaimed, "Wah your chest can move more than mine!" The other guy proceed to repeat the same procedure on his friend. Piang.

However the girls were freaking chio and fit! (LoserBoi alert) This puny little slender pint-sized girl had all the guys drooling over her, including the one with chest obsession. There were these 2 other girls with ponytails who looked like they were ready to chiong after gym with their eye make-up and lipstick. Piang.

As of today, I have 2 days left to my practicum. (Just let me do this one more time!)

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! :)

The rest of the staff have been really nice. They kept asking me what am I going to buy for them when I leave. Piang. Am racing towards the finishing line. Finished marking everything today except for a pile of small but absolutely disgusting composition writing. It gets to the point where I would pyschotically mutter to myself.

Am going to meet Anisia and Jasmine tomorrow night for food and shopping. I love those gers. So 38, cute, talkative, entertaining, down-to-earth, nice and kind. I think I will really try very hard to keep them as friends for life. Usually I quite nua about keeping up with friendships but I really do like them. Maybe cos' I'm getting old.

Alright check out for my forecasted HAPPY blog on friday night.

Croxxy! Wanna go clubbing? Kekekekek

4 Comments:

Blogger Anz e Bug said...

WWHHHOOOOOO........

Im clubbing on Friday nite too!
With a doctor. Both members of the SHC (single-hood club)

Well.. anyone intereseted!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger idler said...

Eh...I wanna club but lazy to jio kekekek =)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Corrine said...

Waaaah!! ma jio clubbing sia!!!!
hahah go where? last week i went mdm wong and newsroom bar.. dead town at newsroom... me mtg xiaoqi and peiqi at bukit timah at 830 tho..so if go, will join u all later! =)

11:09 PM  
Blogger idler said...

Wah so exciting! So onz ah where else do you suggest my resident clubber?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home