Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Whewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life works in mysterious ways.

Fishbowl is happily scooting off tomorrow! Take care and remember to email us that you're still alive and kicking. I will miss you *boo hoo*. You may only return with gifts ah!

GEP emailed to say that I am not suitable for the program. Surprisingly I wasn't disappointed. Perhaps I didn't have much expectations anyway =) Guess I will be stuck teaching timetables, stopping scuffles along the corridors, marking, taking the mickey out of the kids and collecting newspaper articles for the rest of my life. Heh.

Let's deal with whatever life throws at us! Dunnoe why but I'm never bored by life. It always manages to surprise me somehow. So much so that I yearn for some normality and stability. But hey! No complains! Only the occasional sniffs and whimpers. Plus PMS.

Can't believe how the teachers behave during meetings. Totally like their students! Easier to 'xue huai" than good i guess. They were laughing, giggling, snoozing, making faces, talking back to the speaker and making jokes. Damn funny. As you might have guessed, I was part of that gang.

Received a shocker this afternoon... my UOB credit card bill was a whooping $862.30!!!! WAH LAU EH. Siao liao am going to live on bread and instant noodles this month. All thanks to my mum's Soo Kee earrings. Should have bought a necklance then can share.

Am totally washed out and it's barely 2230. Not talking (or rather typing) in coherant sentences liao.

My Practicum pace is slowing down...... fortunately and finally.

And guess what!!!! I got mostly As for my last observation!!!!! *self contented look*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home