Monday, April 11, 2005

PMS

I do not know what to do when I have double PMS - Post and Pre Menstrual Stress aka bloody bad mood. It's a never ending double-headed cycle that doesn't end at all. At most I get a few days of relief. Lucky for me and those around me.

Just received a circular from NIE. I have to attend some NE talk after my Practicum. WTF. And visit some NS camp at Khatib. WTF. Total waste of time trying to brainwash us especially for me. I didn't see the fine print when I signed the bloody bond. Erm Di and Jie, if MOE pisses me off further well..... .... might just scoot off to Australia =P. Joking. Maybe.

I feel drained...constantly tired..fatigue always in me. Teaching wasn't meant to be this way. Must be Practicum. Sian.

Check this poem out! By my kids!

Tomorrow my parents will bring me to the Zoo.
And we will hear the cows go moo.
Next month my friend is coming to my house
He is going to bring along Mickey Mouse.
Next year I am going to be in Primary 4
I wonder what life has in store.

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.............. P3 only leh

4 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

haha ma..

ur kid very cheem.. but good use of the rhmying! hehe

2:03 PM  
Blogger *** said...

wah, u write the actual name of the organisation. sakli they sue u then how?

tt kid is really creative! give him an A*

12:34 AM  
Blogger idler said...

Hahah sue me? I'm one of the best teachers around leh *kidding* Just expressing my frustrations lah.

The kid is really cute hor? Hahah I gave him a sticker!

4:43 PM  
Blogger idler said...

Can see that anon's linguistics abilities is the same as my kid although the context is for mature audience

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home