Friday, April 22, 2005

Run run run

Now that my Practicum is slowing down.... ...I can afford time to do the things I like. Been wonderful this week. I was able to jog, gym and swim coupled with my Kickboxing and Pilates. Am so eng that I can go watch Loserboi train his track team. Must give credit for Loserboi's effort. He looked really happy training those CB kids. (Or maybe he's just staring at the cleavage of some nubile young thing when she's doing her push ups. Whatever) The feeling of having absolutely nothing to do is damn shiok! Was just sitting at the grandstands, enjoying the breeze, watching people running around the track like hamsters and stretching my legs after gym.

Am going to sign up for tennis at YCK. Any one interested? It will be on Monday nights 730pm. Only 6 places left ah. Quick Quick call now!!!!! 1900-112-tennis! First 50 callers get a free keychain. heh. Sorry can't help it. Been bombarded by pesky, low-taste NKF ads everytime I switched on the telly. I was so irritated that I stopped my contribution of $10 every month to NKF. Now I donate the $10 every month to Community Chest. Seems like they need more help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home