Sunday, April 17, 2005

Androgynous

I don't think I look like a guy. I really don't think so. But there is a bunch of obviously short-sighted pieces of shit who thinks that I am a guy.

I met Steven and LoserBoi for dinner today and LoserBoi had to buy a pair of swimming trunks. So we trooped off to Sportslink.
After browsing through the racks, I overheard this salesman saying, "Wah that guy in that blue sleeveless top quite handsome!"
The other sales aunty said,"You siao ah. That one is a ger lah. She's somemore wearing a mini skirt."
"You sure or not?... ... Oh yah hor!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and cursed the daylights out of that guy. I was wearing a blue tank top with a short denim skirt. Half of me wanted to go over and slap him the other wanted to just walk away.

This is not the first time liao. I kenna weird stares by aunties when I entered the Ladies. Worse still some McDonald aunties and uncles greet me cheerfully by saying, "Ah Di what do you want?" My ideal answer would be along the lines of "I want to blast your head with the pa cheow eyes off!" But usually I just give my order in the cutest voice I can muster and they would just recoil in surprise/shock/guilt/paiseh-ness.

I really think I look like a girl.

Just waiting for the day when the McDonald aunty calls me Uncle. Siao liao... ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh I can think of tons of smart remarks.. but life's too precious to embark on such dangerous escapades

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Idler... you have my deepest Sympathy!!! Hahaha.....

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home