Monday, April 25, 2005

WOOHHHOOO!!!!

It is my last week of Practicum!!!!

Feel damn happy.. but also sad at the same time cos' will have to say bye-bye to the teeny weeny likle kiddos of P3E. Kudos to them for being so adorable, pesky and altogether fun! Am going to take their pictures and develop for them! Have to finish marking everything before I leave on Friday *WOOOOHOOO! for good measure*

Everything = 2 composition writing assignments, 2 piles of maths worksheets, 1 pile of maths workbook, 3 piles of english worksheet and a small but disgusting pile of social studies workbooks. Mega big time siao liao... mabbe have to go back next Monday just to finish the marking. That reminds me ... have to go get some red ink pens. Out of stock liao.

My family went Malaysia over the weekend so I could enjoy "independent" living for a while. Not fun. Miss ma ma liao. I don't think I can live on self-cooked food for long. Either I die from the lack of fibre or from an overdose of salt or from the constant nagging I get from me pa. I wanted to jog just now but after cleaning the bloody floor and washing some clothes..well...let's just say that housework expends tonnes of energy. Had barely enough energy left to cook meself a pasta cum salad dinner. And guess what? My french dressing expired so had to make do with salt and vinegar. Eeks.

And those Hall 8 people who are reading this.... please kindly reply to Anson's email. Don't play big card and wait til last mintue than inform the "Main Comm" (aka Anson) hor. And hor must remember, each participant have to bring something edible (volleyball not counted okie Loserboi!). Shit lapsing into incoherent Singlish... liao. What is the English equivalent for 'liao'? *scratch head*

Will update u guys on my upcoming ITE, SAF and NE visits. OOOO... men in uniform ......

5 Comments:

Blogger *** said...

liao = oredi?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anz e Bug said...

man in uniform = ME!!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supper boring one...the only thing good is they provide free makan for all 3 places

11:02 PM  
Blogger idler said...

But Taige I got extra incentive.... men in uniform kekekke hope the food is good manz! =)but erm Anz... erm erm *cough cough*

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okies will prep food for outing. Ma can u give me ur expired french dressing...

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home