Monday, October 17, 2005

Of sweat, rain and others.

Sunday was great. Just great.

Started off the day finding Ven sleeping in my bed after brushing my teeth. That lazy POS can sleep anywhere. We trooped off to Bishan stadium for a badminton session with Shaoyi and sis and jie. Was quite fun. Sorry Ven for making you sit there for a good 35 minutes with nothing to do.

Swimming was next on the agenda. As usual Di attempted to 'pian' jie about being in the pool already when he only showed up like 1/2 hour later. Bloody POS. It was a good swim..haben been swimming since last month. My friend told m to time my laps so I won't slack off half way through. Quite a good strategy. I better have a long and healthy life for all the hard work I'm putting in.

Went to the gym this morning. I swear never to step into YCK gym ever again. It was like 9am and the gym was swarmed with people at that god damned hour. TMD. Plus it was filled with weirdos. Plus it stinks too. Its only saving grace is the spacious bathing cubicle with hot water.

From tomorrow til Friday will be PSLE marking day. AKA.... slacking days ahead muahahaha...tml's reporting time is 1130..think will go for a swim beforehand.

Anyone has a good lobang for a bicycle? I wanna start cycling to school/work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home