Thursday, September 22, 2005

7 Things

7 things that scare me...
Heights
Nothing else to laugh
Be limelight in front of big crowds
Losing loved ones
No $$$
No House
Being very very alone

7 things that I like most...
Teaching (not the ahem... rest of the package)
Friends
Have lots of $$$ *bling bling*
Stress-free days where I can nua like crazy....
No boss
Less work, more pay
Holidays

7 important things in my room...
Computer
Bed,
Books,
Calendar,
Hi-Fi (although it's been cocking up recently)
Printer (lifesaver during NIE days)
Wardrobe (Acculmulation of my shopping trips hek hek hek)
My accessories box (see above mentioned)

7 random facts about me...
Gets sore throat very easily. (Hence I keep away from 'heaty' food which is good i guess...)
Hates the sun.
Likes green and black.
Hates golf course. (Wasteful use of land and detrimental to Nature just to put some balls into holes. Nothing better to do)
Digs stationery. (Got Popular member card k..dun pray play)
Possess a pair of very broad feet, so no high heels for me. :(
I've been 60kg for the past 5 years. Gave up on losing weight liao. Never gain very happy liao.
I hate cut flowers. They are meant to be growing.

7 things I plan to do before I die...
Get a Will done
Plan how to die
Sky-dive (really!)
Hug everyone
Donate belongings
Nominate mum as CPF beneficienery
Walk alone at night, anywhere.

7 things I can do...
Sleep late and wake up the usual time without difficulty
Remember Singapore's history
Lie down on the bed and read a Harry Potter book at one go and not stopping. And not being myopic :P
Able to ta-han 1000 screaming children.
Sing
Talk cock
Eat non-stop before my period.

7 things I can't do...
Whistle
Remember my childhood
Stop buying things
Understand financial stuff
Understand maths
Draw
Keep my signature consistent. (OCBC hates me now, UOB too)

7 things I say the most...
Fuck
Huh,
I dunno,
What,
Hor
Siao lah
Go and die

7 celeb crushes...
Takeshi Kaneshiro.... no more

Real bo liao... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home