Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear frens,
something happened and i feel that all the wind in me has been knocked out. don't ask what happened, but pls bear with my nonsense for a while. i predict myself to be well...not my self for a while. i'm utterly sad and destructed. i feel that life is a joke with no punchline. that life is something god invented to entertain himself with. that we are all losers somehow. that striving to be happy is all a facade. and that i don't think i will try anymore. i'm tired. i can't carry on anymore. it's still such a long road ahead.

Idler

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Corrine said...

Ma..

*Hug u tight tight* Remember the lifelines out here.. me and jia and joe and di and pa and everyone else k.. Take some time out. Hug uself.

Just like u are alwiz there for me, I am somewhere ard u forever too.

Love,
Jie

11:35 PM  
Blogger alphamale said...

If there should come a time when u let life lose its way; be overcome by sadness, let your love ones down; decide nothing's worth fighting for no more - we'll come to u, for we will walk through the darkness, we will find the guiding light, make life all right. We will not forsake you, this I promise.

-From the missing orange whistle-

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home