Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Holiday

Damn someone keep a tight grip on my holiday for me while I blog... ...

Monday and Tuesday just whizzed by so damn fucking fast. Damn.

Tml is my only free day and I have to go back to school. Only managed to squeezed in a run on Monday evening after the course. Felt inspired by the PE lecturer's words.

Just met Steven for dinner. He's flying off to the US tomolo. :( No one for me to bully....

Tml tml tml...meeting Mich for a gym session but will end up pigging out at Bishan afterwards. Ah di is trying to jio me to go morning swim @ fucking 0730. Siao!

Thu got lecture.... after that go gym n play tennis. Hopefully no one book the court liao.

Friday got Math workshop... ... evening run then.

Sat stay at home and clean room.

Sun play badminton and sing KTV....

How to rest how to rest~!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home