Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tennis

Was a good session just now. Thanks to Donna for helping us book the court :)

The kids were having some mooncake festival celebration. Good to see that they are carrying authentic lanterns with candle light and not some irritating battery operated cartoon character. The condo even managed to get hold of Starbucks to sponser some mooncakes and coffee. Wah sia. Machiam like got Hall committee or something.

Feel really happy today. Met my Ven for lunch. So happy to see him. and my presents also lah hek hek hek...

Tennis was a good workout... ... though spent most of my time picking the balls up. Exercise really makes u feel good man.

Met AnalBoy for supper/dinner... take care bro! You know that you can count on me for anything! :) And that includes directing you to my house to make sure you dun Holland again. :) hee

Happy day happy times.

Bathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home