Tuesday, September 27, 2005

PMS

I don't know if it's PMS acting out this week. i'm exceptionally jumpy, aggressive and frustrated. Not good for my children. Try to be professional. But when faced with a kid whose homework dates back to 2 weeks ago... you tend to flip a tad too much. That poor kid was shocked. Oh man.

Some students are 'flaming' their teachers in their blogs. Thank goodness I'm teaching in a Primary where the kids do not even know how to CTRL-ALT-DELETE. Or key in their user IDs and passwords. Anyway, I do nothing but stare at them or raise my voice a tad louder. Some of the other classes I dun teach are damn afraid of me. Dunnoe why. Must be my class spreading rumours.

Most of the bloggers warned were gals. Vicious little things. Nothing better to do. No life. Stupid. Never cross a woman's path or step on her toes. Especially if she's wearing her fav. pair of boots on. On the contrary, there are some subserviant girls who never seem to be able to fight for themselves. Allowing others to bully them at will. Oei zhar bo! Wake up leh. That guy is just making use of u lah!

I'm off to work now. There's remedial lesson today. Testing of my patience again.

I miss holidays... ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

now now.. is there a connection with the ger with a fav pair of boots and the ger whol alwiz get bullied? haha sounds suspiciously familiar. La La La.. not me tho! I woke up long ago =)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home