Monday, July 18, 2005

Weekend report

Alamat! The weekend just passes by so bloody fast! In less than 12 hours I will be meeting my pesky kids again. Heh ;)

Saturday was a terrific day man. Steven trooped over to my house and we made our way to Labrador Park. It's a really nice place with cliffs, sea view (although mired with PSA ships and oil refineries) and historic trails. However I did think that the entrance fee to the Secret Tunnel was a tad too expensive. It was like $9. Wah lau. Nice quiet place to go too, unlike crowded ECP.

Next we went to the Esplanade and waited for the fireworks. It was FANTASTIC. Too bad I didn't bring my camera. Never mind there's always next year! :)

Went to the gym today....was inspired by my friend's email and decided to try her fitness plan. It's drawn up by her fitness instructor (Yes she's a bloody rich pesky kid :P) But then hor, I'm one lazy bugger with a penchant for oily greasy salty food. heeh see how long I can last. The plan includes cardio, weight training, swimming, pilates and stretches. It's on a everyday basis. But I scaled it down to 3 days per week lah. Or else I die mah. Ran for like 40 minutes today, changing speed ranging from 7 to 11 and at differing levels. Could really feel my butt ache. Anyone interested in this fitness plan can just drop me an email. Note: this fitness plan is for losing weight..it's for stamina and muscle toning. Plus you must be relatively fit liao. Plus you must watch what you eat which is DAMN DIFFICULT FOR ME!!! stupid canteen with unhealthy food. :(

Tomorrow's the 30 lap day...piang see if I can drag myself to the swimming pool first....heh :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

Ma.. remember to send me the fitness plan!!! hehehe

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home