Thursday, July 14, 2005

Adults

Recently, 2 friends of mine (shan't name them or give clues or else scully kenna sued... ...) Anyway these 2 friends decided to be physically 20 something but spiritually 3 (or lastest I've heard, 8). If only they can really succeed in doing so. However I believe that everyone has a bit of a child in them. Some have more than others, like me! heh....

I'm too much like a child. No good. I tend to feel too much. Much more than others. Feel so much that I have to escape sometimes to other places which are a product of my mind (no i dun have wet dreams..anyway can gers have wet dreams?) But I dun anymore. Sometimes I do..sometimes I really wish that I can be a child again and laugh freely and say silly things (although I still do that now lah) Now as an adult I learn how to deal with shit. Whether my method is correct I dun care cos it works for me.

Sometimes I really envy people who have normal parents and siblings whom they can quarrel with. But...trying to be positive... mabbe I wun turn out the way I am today. Sometimes clinging on to hope may work somehow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

ma, u r the best there can be.

Love ya!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listening to a song without words.When I was young I would probably have been bored to tears by it but now I appreciate it. So this is what gorwing up does huh. Teach us to appreciate wine,dine,cars,watches,moeny...childhood.Bu ti wont ever say I want to be a child again- got to go thru all the shit about growing up.wtf.stay 8 with me forever, amy!

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is freaky.Right after I said that , I went to read the Chinese papers and there's this huge quote staring at me: HK critics say Tuo Hai is has the physique of a 17 yr old and the spirit of an 8 yr old =|

Such is life, isn't it? All these quirks and kinks in fate.

But fate!So tired of it.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home