Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So cute

I love teaching P1 and P2s. They are so innocent and cute! Once I step into the classroom I feel so happy that I can't stop smiling. Perhaps that's why they are not afraid of me unless I give them the Miss Looi stare... ... heh. However, I have a problem understanding their speech. Either cos' it's too soft or too muffled by their lack of teeth or inability to speak in english or just plain bad mixed up pronunciation.

I've been decorating the classroom and putting some games for them at the back of the classroom. Amazingly the speed at which they do work increases! Hahahah these children. I can't wait for the National Library sale so i can increase the amount of books in have in the class library.

I'm so happy I chose teaching. It's really for me. If some changes can be made to the HR of my school, the world will be a better place :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home