Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sinful

Gluttony
Today was a sinful day. I ate so much. Damn must stop gallavanting around Singapore with Steven, guzzling iced milk tea and what nots. My 25 laps just went down the drain liao =(

Greed
I went on a shopping spreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Bought a bra, some cosmetics, 2 tops, a pair of goggles and a pair of sunglasses. Piang. Have yet to calculate my total expenses for today. Now I understand why Anz will end up with so many receipts in his wallet. Once you start, you can't stop!

*Soom par* I will try to curb my spending. The thing is, all these small small items will add up to a bloody huge amount of money! I came to the conclusion that if you wanna save money, you have to:
1. Stay at home and leech off your parents
2. Work like hell and have no time to spend your money or
3. Get a rich boyfriend/girlfriend.

Sloth
I was supposed to clean my room this morning after Taichi..but then hor aiyah.... I was also supposed to go to the gym before lunch but then hor aiyah. Now am supposed to do some GESL work but then hor aiyah.

Oh well what a day... ... Resolution for tomorrow:
1. Stay at home and clean room
2. Practise pilates
3. Jog
4. Repair bicycle
5. Finish up GESL work
6. Drink water and dun eat *kidding*

I'm actually a very nua person who gives up easily in the face of adversitiy. And in this context, adverstity means laziness and TV, a very lethal combination.

Envy
A pang of envy. Then 2 then 3 then 4 and so on. I know to compare is really a bloody waste of time. for there will always be someone better or worse than you but I just couldn't help it. One of those days where inferiority complexes attack.

Sinful day. Alright that just leaves wrath, pride and lust.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anz e Bug said...

Amy... dont soom par too much..
i tried that too... and it isnt working. haha... my receipts in e wallet is getting thicker than the cash i have... sigh....
and i still have some things that i wanna get.... sigh.... $$$$

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are forgiven.

-- God.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home