Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blood boiled

My kids never ever ceases to amuse me. Sometimes I think I'm not suited to be a teacher. Too caught up with how cute they are.

Funny incident one
Me: So sometimes when we want to describe someone who is angry we can use words like stormed off, flew into a rage, blood boiled etc...

Kid J: WAH! Blood can boil one ah? *stands up with both hands in the air*

Me: Don't make my blood boil....... *menacing look*

Kid C: Wah! Miss Looi's blood can boil one ah?

Kid T: HAHAHAHA yah like water like that.

Kid J: Hee then can make instant noodles!

Kid C: You wanna drink Miss Looi's blood????

*Whole class goes....EEEEeeeeeeewwwwwww*

Kid J: No lah no lah I not vampire!

*Whole class including teacher goes hysterical*

Funny incident 2
Teacher leading class down for dismissal. A group of P6 gers walked damn slowly.

Me: Aunties.....can all of you walk faster?

P6 gers proceeded to heed adviced meted out but went on to repeat slow-mo walking.

Kid J: Oei Aunties! Walk faster leh!

Me: *turned around and gave killer stare* WHO ARE YOU CALLING AUNTY?!

Kid J: *waving his hysterically and franctically* NO NO NO NO NO i call them not u. I never call u auntie!!!

Hai~ perils of teaching laugh until stomachache. These bloody kids.

Ps: Notice it's always the same student......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home