Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The End............ NOT!

Sorry can't bear to kill my blog off.

Been ignoring it for a while. However, keeping a blog grows on you. It nags at you for not supplying it with a fresh load of entries or photos and decides to stick around for as long as it can. I decided to keep this blog after much consideration. I'm just too lazy to save my favourite entries and too lazy to keep a hand written journal. My sec frens gave me this incredible leather bound journal for my bday eons ago and I can't bear to vandalise it with my scandalous handwriting. So it's Times New Roman for me then *hek* :)

Nothing much happened since my last entry.
Steven went into SFC,
Got my ankle badly sprained,
met my brilliant kids - 4A,
lost money during CNY,
won "Best decorated CNY class",
taught high jump,
P talked about my Current Potential and career path (scary!)
joined a pilates class,
started jogging every Sunday evening at Bishan park,
kenna shit in school (what's new?),
went to a certain Settlers' cafe a tad too many times (but not as much as Croxxy), went to a certain ulu BBQ bday party,
watched tons of movies,
watched tons of TV too,
started netball team,
just finished marking maths exam papers (wrist pain from all that flicking),
KTV with Jia and Sharo's friends,
Jia going off to Africa and back,
I accidentally stepped on a lizard this morning.

Well go figure why there was an absence of entries for the past 2 months.

My life is fucking boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home