Saturday, December 31, 2005

Waiting for my hair to dry

It's 4 a.m.

I've just finished clubbing with friends.

I'm waiting for my hair to dry.

I'm feeling sleepy and surprisingly, hungry even when I 've eaten my supper liao.

I enjoyed myself especially with Jia downstairs and talking cock with LKY on the way home.

I will miss clubbing.

I'm too old for this shit.

Shall sleep. It's NYE. I'm not going to blog about what happened in 2005 cos' I don't remember much of it. I 've a bad memory when it comes to my own life. Good memory for useless information though. It's a New Year. I shall try to achieve something. change some stuff or mabbe start something. I'm weak and incapable of moving out of my comfort zone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flattered I'm constantly mentioned in your blog. Gives me some form of recognition. That I exist. Thank you for granting me a cyber existence, dear friend (even tho' you can Google for me). Makes me feel I have somewhere to belong to, no matter if I'm in Cebu or California.

-- Z.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home