Sunday, December 04, 2005

L-O-V-E

Mayday has the best KTV songs man. Especially for my tone deaf friends to shout along to :P

With Zijia around, boredom is never allowed into our freezing KTV room. The guys opposite our room were a bunch of weirdoes.... they were like jumping up and down and dancing. Siao..although our dear Fishbowl did do the Elva dance YET again :) Sharo, your singing improved! Esp for Mayday songs hek hek hek. See you at the concert man IF we can spot you amidst the crowd.

Other than KTV, the whole day was quite sianz. Went to meet Mich for a gym session and was feeling very lethargic. Think period coming. Breasts pain. Yes I do have breasts even though I'm flat-chested. Hell even men have breasts.

Went to City Hall for lunch cos was craving for a Subway sandwich. Wrong decision lor. The whole place stank of Standard Chartered Marathon runners. There was this paritcular bunch that stood out among the rest. IT WAS A WHOLE BLOODY BUNCH OF CHIO BUS! Was tempted to take a picture with them. hek hek hek but will just show how un-chio I am. :(

Anyway, knowing that Jia nad Sharo will be late (AND BLOODY LATE THEY WERE LOR!) I went to shop around and had the sudden urge to try on all the things i wouldn't buy. Dangerous move. Nearlyu ended up with a few spoils if not for my empty *sob* wallet. Can't wait for the 12th of Dec to arrive *rub hands* Fellow civil servants will nod all knowingly. hee! I really luuuurrrrrve this pink Mango dress then I realised and remembered that the Mango mirrors are slimming. Fuck. Anyway it was a really nice dress but the price was a hefty 85 bucks. Piang. Tried some stuff from Oliver... some place I never entered before. The clothes suit me but it's like Warehouse's price. Ekks. I do have expensive taste I guess hahaha

I miss the KTV room liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home