Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Holiday exercise plans

*Panic button*

I just went to stand on my school's fat monitor machine and Voila! I've 19.85% fats!!!! That sounds like damn alot lor. I'm a hefty 60kg and 19.85% is...................... 12kg worth of fats! Omigod.

My PE colleague told that I've nothing to worry about since I'm young and it's relatively healthy for women to have so much fats. SO MUCH FATS!!!!

He kennaed whacked to death (or near death) by my cushion.

So I've decided to exercise. I can't diet for more than a day so have to rely on jogging alone. There's just simply too much food around... ... Ok ok I can hear you saying that I have a choice...so can make healthier choice. Oh come on! A toss up between a salad and a waffle with ice cream and maple syrup....which one would you TRULY prefer? Don't bluff!

Went to the gym with jie y-day but spoiled it by wolfing down the above-mentioned waffles and garlic cheese bread (YUM YUM!)

Just complete a tortoise run of 5km in my dingy condo gym. Played 'Whose side wind stronger' badminton with the kids. Told them to go study for next year hahahaha :P

I've a church wedding to attend on Saturday... ... I hope I don't sleep. It's funny attending the wedding of 'not-so-close' friends. Like going to watch a play but you only know one character and have to guess the rest. Well at least there's some audience participation in the forms of Yum sengs and worship hymns.

I've a gazillion things to do. Shall list them down to show you:
  1. Some getting ready for next year school stuff.
  2. Dentist appointment for my yearly check up
  3. Return and borrow library books
  4. Buy Xmas presents
  5. Prepare for HK trip
  6. Tidy my room and wash clothes and bags and shoes
Hai~ The perils of having too much time on your hands starts... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home