Thursday, December 01, 2005

Merlions

No wonder our national mascot is a Merlion spitting (or some say, vomitting) water.

Under the dire suggestion of Loserboi, I went to Toa Payoh Swimming Complex against the wonderfully unpleasant experiences I had there. And boy did my nightmare begin!

First there was this mid-30s man who spitted INTO the pool with gusto. Yes you read that right. Spitted right INTO the pool he did, that disgusting piece of defacement. Me and di went off like cannonballs as far as possible away from the scene of the crime. Made a lot of noise while doing so. Distinctly remembered that I said, "EWWWWWWWWW!!!". That stupid POS somemore moved nearer towards us and smiled! WTF.

Quickly, we escaped to the other side of the pool. And by joves! Another Merlion was all ready to exact the same act! KNN!

I couldn't take it anymore. The bloody pool is a spitton. A gargantuan cesspool full of spit and god knows what. I jumped out and hurriedly went to bathe while Di attempted to ply through the shit once more.

WTF. I'm never going to Toa Payoh pool EVER AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home