Monday, December 12, 2005

Bread

Bread has to be one of my favourite food. It is readily available in various forms and flavours. It can be plain but that can be altered according to your imagination and culinary aspirations. Bread is everywhere, every culture, everyday food.

Okie enough of all that niceties... ... bread is my favourite food because I'm just plain lazy. I can make do with 2 slices of plain Gardinia bread for breakfast and lunch. Bloody hell, the person that came up with the tagline 'So good you could even eat it on its own' must be a person like me. Hee :)

I miss my granny's toasted bread with condensed milk that I only get to eat twice a year and will never ever get to eat it again. I miss my Granny. Why do we miss someone only when they are gone forever? Humans are just plain stupid.

I like to eat bread with peanut butter, with kaya and I tried once with ketchup and cheese. Hee nice. I just love Cafe Cartel's free flow of freshly baked bread. That alone makes it one of my favourite restaurants. Hahaha go in order soup of the day and slurp it up with free flow of bread. Hahahaha cheapo me.

I miss those carefree days, like a twirling air balloon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home