Thursday, November 24, 2005

Damn

Damn... ... after praising the weather for being all together wonderful, it decides to revert back to its hot sticky state. Singaporean weather like Singaporeans... ... cannot praise one. :(

Anyway, something in the morning told me to pack my googles and swimsuit into my bag. "Just in case," a little thought quipped in my brain. It was fantastic swimming in the pool man... although I only managed 15 laps instaed of the usual 20. Plus the sun was blocked by the clouds in Bishan (the clouds always do that whenever I swim in Bishan) so no tan :)

Am aiming to take a bus to Bishan Park (yes, take a bus cos' the last few times I run to Bishan Park and ran back before I even stepped on the premises of the park) and jog... or at least walk lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home