Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ah di

No this post is not about Loserboi.

Happily woke up at 830 and changed to go jogging. Wore a cap also because it was bloody hot. As usual I met my Australian tri-althelete neighbour who just came back from a jog from god knows where (maybe Tamoines or Jurong). Anyway, this time I was smart enough to bring a waistpouch containing my EZ Link card (hek hek just in case), a small bottle of water and some money.

Well as usual nearly died of carbon monoxide inhalation on the way to Bishan Park. Then TMD I didn't know that Bishan Park had slopes. I hate slopes whether jogging, cycling or blading. Just blast the bloody hill lah NP! Anyway, completed one bloody round (2.9km) around the park. I distinctly remember got a a few kids whizzing past me on their blades, a few old uncles waving their hands and taking in deep breaths and some other losers (just like me) jogging on a perfectly fine Sunday morning.

Oh haven't explain the title. 3 people including the McDonald's uncle, the bus driver and the magazine uncle called me that. WTF. Just because I'm tall and flat-chested doesn't make me a ah di. TMD.

Nothing to do for the rest of the day. sIANZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home