Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Lazy Thursday Afternoon

Today is Marking Day. For those in the know (yes I can see you nodding all knowingly), you will understand the title of this entry. For those who dunnoe wtf is Marking Day read on.

Marking is a day after the exams when the children do not come to school. That is I dun have to entertain those buggers for one day! Whoo hoo! But that also means that instead of strolling to school at noon I have to reach by 730. Wah lau long time never wake up and see no sun liao. Anyway, on this special day, the teachers will all mark the papers together. However to the efficiency of moi, I've finished marking the papers. So I slacked the whole day, trying very hard to find things to do. I cleared my table, arranged my stuff and typed out some bo liao report.

Then I played badminton for 3 hours. Hand ache, back ache, backside ache. Old liao. Wanted to go swim but alas (heng ah) the sky decided to water the plants. Anyway, I'm now back home. Nice day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home