Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Zooming

That's my mother's word for me this year. She said that I was zooming around.

She said that at this rate I'm travelling, I 'll finish the pages in my passport before it expires... ... not to mention the dwindling balance in my savings account which is, ironically named so hee.

However, I argued that I did not anywhere extravagent. I went to KL, Langkawi, KL (again) HongKong and recently, Malaysia (again). I'm going to KL (again) for Mahjong boot camp and going for a short trip to Hongkong (again) in the December holidays. I'm really praying for a big fat bonus this year :P... ... Go Singapore economy go! Lao Lee said that the economy is getting better. This entails just one message for civil servants like me - - - - more bonus *crossed fingers*

I'm really excited about the Hongkong trip. Am going to do ALL things I did not get to do with Croxxy in June due to the pouring rain and... ... ahem unexpected Esprit warehouse finds. Hope to eat more and do more and not shop the most hahaha *Ven breaking out in cold sweat liao...*

I will be getting your Xmas presents from HK. No requests! Just take what I give muahahahah.

Oh and did I mention a particular upcoming Mayday concert that I will be attending? Gosh no wonder my bank balance never seem to grow. WTF life's short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home