Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Liar Liar pants on fire

Those were the days when Joe was my slacking kaki. We could visit obscure places like the Civil Defence Heritage center, go for suppers and play tennis. (Carebear's racket is collecting dust on top of my cupboard... sorry Carebear!). Now that he found a job, I'm left with Loserboi. How patheic can I get? VERY. I actually met Loserboi for 3 days in a row during the March school holidays! Either I've lost my mind or am in the processing of plotting a murder. However I must say that Loserboi is useful for giving advice on buying furniture and koping BK vouchers from unsuspecting counter staff. And you won't believe his crestfallen face when he found out that his Ikea Friends card that he had for a year, could actually redeem 2 free drinks everytime he goes there. Hah! Imagine all the drinks he 'wasted' liao.

Talking about drinks, looks like our resident clubber is getting wasted on drinks again.


Liar Liar Pants on fire Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

Ma.. resident clubber is not me i hope??

*wanna go devil's bar on thurs? Mulian jio* wahahahahah

me not gg tho!! yipppeee!

ma how the h*ll do u like ur words to certain entries in our blog??

8:40 PM  
Blogger idler said...

erm jie I thought you started blogging earlier than me? Highlight and click on the little thing that looks like a globe and cut and paste the URL. I'm just trying to up the viewership of ur blog =)

9:59 PM  
Blogger *** said...

wat the hell? h*ll means wat? although i understand its to highlight or link the words to a their blog. i tot h*ll = hell. i tot corr was cursing

10:28 PM  
Blogger idler said...

I think h*ll is hell.... Croxxy too nice to curse outright lah

11:01 PM  
Blogger Corrine said...

hahah is tt considered cursing? bl**dy h*ll. i dun curse!!!

hehe

2:03 PM  
Blogger idler said...

Ah the effects of alcohol

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your burstsofsparklesnspit.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home