Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The moment of truth

The moment of truth has arrive. After reading about the newspaper report on how Singapore contributed to the arbitrary change to the BMI index for Asians, my health fanatic nut of a mother started to measure our height and weight. Gleefully using my long lost calculator (don't ask me how she always manages to find my things when I can't seem to fathom their location in my own room) , she announced our family's BMI to the whole bloody world. Mind you, the whole bloody world only includes my 2 aunts but... ... you know what I mean.

Anyway, my mum's an unhealthy 18.3. She is underweight and at risk for osteoporosis. At the other end of the spectrum is my dad. At a BMI of 24.5, he gobbles food every 2 hours. And I mean a hell load of food every 2 hours. Parked in the middle is my brother and I. My brother's BMI is 21 and mine's 19.5. I wonder who will we take after in this aspect. Both ways seem to be a dead end. Oh well so much for my weirdo family.

To those in the know, I'm happily typing on Robin's lower part (oooo kinky:) and sitting on Bonny's comfortable lap/thigh/whatever. Mikeal is an outcast. But he's the one with the 4 wheels wwwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home