Sunday, March 20, 2005

Can't wait... ...

  1. For my new spanking but freaking expensive Ikea furniture to arrive.
  2. For my practicum to be over. I had it with writing lesson plans and being Ground Zero for sai kang missiles.
  3. For LoserBoi to start school and get off everyone's backs.
  4. And for LoserBoi to meet his 'brothers' ... Cheeky, Donavan, Andy etc.
  5. To go swimming tomorrow at 230pm when the whole bloody world is working. Ah..the perks of being a teacher.
  6. For Good Friday to arrive.
  7. To see Steven on Saturday.
  8. To watch "Magadascar"
  9. To know when will it all end... ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I said small prayer.That Robin, Mikael and Bonny will have a safe journey. That my love for my job will grow with each passing day. That I never give up trying to make the world a better place; in whatever small ways I can. That my friend's job treat them kind. That tomorrow's weather is fine.

I gave praise for his sacrifice, for the chance to hug my dear and to hear his voice. Aww... arent these how all dreamworks?

Above all I pray with all my might, that that photo below be eaten by dust and mites.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home