Friday, June 22, 2007

Taiwan


Huge giant statue in Kaohsiung.... spotted more such gargantuan monuments of fervent religious devotion. Got Ji Gong, Buddha, Goddess of Mercy etc. In Taiwan, all temples are HUGE. *faint*


This is the city of lights in Kaohsiung. Basically it's just a park in the middle of the city fitted with lights. Quite a cool place to hang out but not in the summer heat. *sweat*


Hi! My name is Han Xiao Xiao. I may look evil but I'm not. I purr and coo and whisk my tail against those I like. Don't worry I don't bite. Might scratch though.


Silly farmer's hat in Meinong village, a traditional Hakka village in Kaohsiung.

High class drain fish..koi

Aptly named Hell's Valley. It's a geothermal hot sprig with temperatures reaching almost 100 degrees. Damn hot. We scooted off after 10 minutes there. Crazy to linger there in the summer heat.


In Ping Tung market. Freshness abound.


Taiwan High Speed Rail. 90 min from Kaohsiung to Taipei


Kaohsiung..some lake lah





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home