Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day

Here's a shout out to all my fellow teachers!!!!

Happy Teachers' Day!

The best gift from a kid.

Kid J: Miss Looi soory I have no money. So today I don't make you angry. I will keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself.

Emails from a child.

Hi,
thx for saying mi until sooooo good hor.I say u are a very good teacher which Vinny also think so.You are soo patient not like other teachers.Though we has make u soo angry for the past few months,i hope u have a wonderful time with us.Vinny,Kimberly,Joey Yeung and i dare to say we have a great time with u in remidal lesson and in class!So i hope even after i send tis letter to u,u will still let us have a wonderful time with u again!Invite mi to ur wedding even i am not in ur class next year or furture.OK?



Hi,
I have yet thank for making mi have 89 for my maths.All the hard work should belong to u .If not because of u,i will not take band 1 for my maths!U are the niciest teacher i have ever met!I would like to thank u personally here!I thin i owe u alot of thanks!Once and for all,thank-you.I also like to wish u can found a bf soon,sooooo i can go to ur wedding!Good luck!

This is what keeps me going.

To many more years to come my fellow colleagues. Remember we are in a noble profession. From time to time, revisit the reason wy you became a teacher. I needed to do that quite often recently and it was my kids that kept me afloat in school.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Maths teacher. But need to do sth about their English.

Why do kids like to go to weddings?

Eh, better not make you angry. Me no $$$ too.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home