Thursday, December 22, 2005

What's that?

That was the recurring question on everyone's lips on the bus.

One word. FUCK.

On my way back from KL to Singapore, a ku ku bird (a real bird hor....) decided to fly at a tad lower altitude than usual and smashed into the windscreen of my 150km/h bus. Bloody bird (literally too).... Well at least the bus' in-bus (flight?) entertainment consisted of the lastest DVDs titles. Some chinese show with Samo Hung dying, Aeon Flux (yucks) and The Family Stone, The Promise etc. Oh well it is Malaysia afterall.

It's Christmas everyone! And guess what besides Jia and Croxxy and Ven's pressies..I haben gotten the rest.

MANIC SHOPPER ALERT TOMOLO!

:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I met a liar.

Ah well, your bird incident is still more bizarre. I guess.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home