Sunday, May 08, 2005

On the road to recovery

Never, I repeat, never drink on an empty stomach.

After one night of clubbing with Croxxy and frens I kenna stomach flu. KNN. Must be my age and total lack of tolerance for alcohol. Really felt like dying from all the shitting and vomitting. Next time feed me b4 clubbing. Or rather, no more clubbing for me in the next 10 000 years.

Cos of the stomach flu I missed out on Hall 8 oldsters' outing to Sentosa. WTF. Anyway, heard that the most interesting part was when LoserBoi tried to jump off the beach tram and nearly cause a funeral in the making. WTF did he think he was doing?

Well plans for this week.....

Monday
ECP blading with NIE kakis (might become just kaki if the rate of "I'm sorry I can't make it for tml' SMSes increases)

Tuesday
NE seminar

Wednesday....
Visiting men in uniform oooooo......

Thursday
Back to NIE for some bo liao thingy and mabbe a trip down to Queensway!

Friday
Slacking day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home